What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Under Copp's Hill

This is a story I enjoyed because it is mysterious and is very exciting. I think that the writer was very creative! I enjoy the suspense and clues, spun into a heart- pounding mystery! How many tales will do this? Some do, some do not- especially picture books- but some are very wonderful! Many mysteries like this I would love to devour. Also, good poem books warm my heart. But what really sets me off like a firecracker is a good old mystery! So many people enjoy them. When I read I can go anywhere, and when I read this book, I was in the dark, dank graveyard; under Copp's Hill. When you read you let your imagination go anywhere!

No comments: