What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wonder Writers Awards Ceremony

On Sunday there was a Wonder Writers ceremony. I wrote an essay for Wonder Writers, and it was published. I didn't win, and I am disappointed. I really would have liked to win. It  doesn't matter, but it would have been nice. Even though I didn't win a reward, I am truly grateful to them for publishing my essay. I hope to win someday in the future. I will enter these contests more and more, hoping to be published again.

No comments: