What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rainbow Fairies

Dear Readers, this a review of a bunch of books. When I started to read them, it was because I had been looking for horse books. One of these Rainbow Fairy books caught my eye, and I stopped. I picked it up. It was the first book in all of them. As I went to the library I looked for more Rainbow Fairies. Last Friday I got a whole set of the series, there are several sets in the series. My favorite series is The Sports Fairies. This set of stories are about two girls, Kirsty and Rachel. The two girls have to get the magic tool (like for tennis, the racket), and give it to the fairy. This series is wonderful and I hope to read more of the books.

No comments: