What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry

Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry is a wonderful story. Very sad, it takes place during the same time period as Sounder. This story is about a girl named Cassie, a black girl. The story is about her hardships, her joy, and her special moments. She is pushed around by a girl named Lillian Jean. Lillian Jean will force Cassie to walk in the street for bumping into Lillian, because she was distracted. Cassie later makes friends with Lillian Jean. Cassie has two brothers. She has a sharp teacher. Cassie has a life that is hard, but she makes the best out of it.

No comments: