What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Strawberry Girl

How would you like to be a little girl who grows up on a strawberry farm? Would you like to help make wax flowers or to have a new hat from a fancy hat shop? Well, in this story, a little girl, who's nickname is Birdie, gets to have a hat, make wax flowers, and be a "strawberry girl". While all of this seems great, life isn't all happiness. Birdie has moved into a new home, in Florida. She and her family have to get to know their neighbors. The neighbors are nice, except Mr. Slater. As the story goes on, the family makes friends with everyone - maybe even Mr. Slater- and enjoys living in Florida. I think being a strawberry girl would have been really cool because you get to be in the field and pick fruit.

No comments: