What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Maze of Bones

The Thirty-Nine Clues is a great book series. There are two kids named Amy and Dan Cahill. Their parents died in a fire, and their guardian abandoned them when they began the search for the thirty-nine clues. The clues lead to some great power, the source of the Cahill family's power. There are four branches of the family. The Lucian, Janus, Tomas, and Ekaterina branches. There is also another branch, the Madrigals, that are very, very, very, deadly. Nobody knows much about them and the Madrigals don't associate with anybody else in the family. Certain people, randomly selected, in the family, are called to choose between two options. They can either take one million dollars per person and walk away, or become a contestant, in the search for the thirty-nine clues, against other dangerous players.  Amy and Dan have twelve opponents. Amy and Dan manage to find the first clue, Ben Franklin, and get a lead start. I can't wait to write about the second book...

No comments: