What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, February 21, 2011

At the Stroke of Midnight

Though it is not a book, and it's not going to really further my education in writing, I decided to write about the new i-Pad app that Pop bought. I have gotten through quite a bit of it, and I find it amazing.

I would love to have been the one to think up this story. It is about a novelist who is staying in an old house to get inspiration for her new book. There are ghosts, mysteries, and more! My family loves it, except Angelina (she's so scared she needs someone to go into the hallway with her). It keeps us guessing what will happen next. I've been guessing and I bet I'm close to the truth. I would love to tell you, but that would be giving all fun away! I really am liking this app!

No comments: