What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins is a good book. It is not at all like I would have imagined it, though. Mary Poppins is not at all like she is in the movie. She is short-tempered, impatient, vain, and many other things. Not to offend the author, but I like the movie better than the book. Most of the exploits of Mary Poppins, Jane, and Michael are featured in the movie. I sort of wish that the Mary Poppins in the book was like in the movie. Nevertheless, Mary Poppins is a fun book, and I like it!

No comments: