What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Diary of Anne Frank

This book is one of the best I ever read. It is a bit sad, but overall it is very, very, very good.  I kind of giggled at the first few parts, but then I sobered at the part where Anne Frank learned about how her family had to go into hiding. Why did people hurt others just because they were different? It seemed pointless, yet sometimes I wonder what reason had the Germans come up with? Whatever it was, it wasn't a good excuse, and I am one who would not join him ever, if I had lived back then.

No comments: