What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LA Zoo (Snow Days)

The L.A. Zoo is a wonderful zoo. We go there a lot each year, and it is so much fun. I really liked the new Asian elephant exhibit, though the elephants wanted to go inside. Guess why? Because there are heated floors inside! The bear didn't seem to like the snow that had been placed on the ground either. Only the snow leopard seemed to like it. He was sleeping, then he woke up and walked to the back to rest in the snow. He batted it, then turned around and around before actually resting. I also really liked the aviary. It was so much fun going to the L.A. Zoo!

No comments: