What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

James and the Giant Peach

I had never read this classic, but finally, when I got to the point that I had no books to read or write about, I plucked the book off the bookshelf. I had started it a long, long time ago, and never read more than two pages. I have to say, I like the book much better than the movie (no offense to the directors). It is so awesome. I never knew about the cloud men or the fact that the ladybug marries the fireman. Kind of funny, wouldn't you agree? A ladybug, marrying a fireman! It's ridiculous. I like this book a lot!

No comments: