What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little Wizard Stories of Oz

Little Wizard Stories of Oz is one of the many classical, richly illustrated books, written by L. Frank Baum. This book is not of all our little friends, Dorothy, Ozma, the Wizard, Glinda, Scarecrow, Tinman, and many others, but instead it is a little volume filled with tales of two or three of your favorite inhabitants of Oz. John R. Neil illustrated these finely written books, and he has done so again, bringing the lively characters to life. Dorothy being captured by Crinklink, Tiktok going to the foolish Nome King (who tends to fly off the handle), and many other miraculous scenes. This little volume is filled with everything...

I have to say I enjoyed this volume. I returned to the delightful land of Oz after some months with this wonderful book and another, which I shall blog about another day....  

No comments: