What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ella Enchanted


Ella Enchanted is a good book. I saw the movie, which was not similar to the book. I think both were alright, but out of the two, I think the book was better. The movie was too romantic. The book, instead, offered adventure, excitement, and comedy. Ella Enchanted is one of the books that sparks my imagination. It gives me ideas on how I could be creative with the creatures of the forest (ogres, elves, giants, etc.). So if anyone asked me what my favorite adventure, funny, fantasy story, would be; I would simply answer, Ella Enchanted. (So far!)

No comments: