What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Trails

Happy Trails, a biography on the life of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, is a sad, funny, and joyful book.  This book is about how they came to be the stars of the west, their trials and joys, life before they met each other, making movies, and great friends. The couple made many movies together, all of which included Trigger, the smartest horse in the west. I enjoyed reading this book, though it did make me realize how many sad things happened in their lives. I now have sympathy for them, as I never did know such sad things could happen, least of all to the King of the Cowboys and the Queen of the West. Now when I watch these movies, I will not just relax and enjoy them, I know I will remember the sad and joyful facts in this book.

No comments: