What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Dark is Rising

I remember reading this book well. My pop's fun stories remind me of this series. He tells us fantasy stories. His fantasy stories have a lot of things in common (well, maybe actually only a few!) with this series. They are mysterious, exciting, and once in a while funny books. I think they are kind of scary, but they aren't really. I enjoyed these books a lot. I read five books out of this series! I'd love to find the others. I shiver with delight to think of the next adventures I'll read of. I like to read so many other books like these. I'd like to read a hundred books like this. Or maybe just all kinds of books! Maybe I have already....

No comments: