What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Escape from the Slave Traders and The Chimney Sweep's Ransom

Escape From the Slave Traders and The Chimney Sweep's Ransom are both part of a series in which different people learn about God and come to believe in him. The events in these books are all real, and they did happen. I think this a wonderful, exciting series. Escape From the Slave Traders is a story about two boys from the Ajawa tribe. They are captured by slave traders, and the book is about the boys getting away from the slave traders. The Chimney Sweep's Ransom is about a young boy who is sold by his father when he gets drunk. His older brother sets out in search of his brother, who has been sold in London, England. I think it is such a very, very, very, happy ending when the older brother buys his brother back! These are great stories, and I can't wait to finish the next, very soon.

No comments: