What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Joe's Boys

 Joe's Boys is one of the many books written by Louisa May Alcott. It is a good book, one that was a "must read" for me before. Now Joe's Boys is a "must read" for my younger sister, Noel. I liked this classic book, and I think if Noel took the time to read it, she would find it interesting too. I like to think of myself as one of the characters in this book and many others. Then, I really am devoured up by the classical, mysterious, adventurous, books I read. Joe's Boys enchanted me.

No comments: