What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Glinda of Oz

Once again, the land of Oz comes to life. While humorous and kind characters explore Oz, John R. Neil's colorful drawings bring them to life. I returned to this land of fun and frolick where there are a great adventures that take place. Like many of the other books, Ozma finds something wrong in the beautiful land of Oz. "Goodness knows! I may spend a great deal of time trying to sort things out here!" Bringing her friend Dorothy from Kansas,  Ozma sets out on an adventure I shall never forget.  

No comments: