What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Search for WandLa

The Search for WondLa is a good book. It is very thick, but for me it is easy. I like it. It is about a girl who lives underground on Earth. Earth has been changed a lot. Now there are aliens and cool inventions, and Earth is called Orbana. Eva Nine is the girl who lives underground. When it is time she will come up onto the surface and meet other humans. When a dangerous alien tries to destroy her home, she leaves and travels upward. When she gets up to the surface she has many adventures. 





                                                              

No comments: