What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hoofbeats of Danger

I am a big fan of American Girl. American Girl is a big company that sells stuff for girls. There are also books, completing the list of things that American Girl sells. At the library there is a whole section of American Girl books. I got a few. One of the books I got from the library is Hoofbeats of Danger. I like it a lot. I have read it five times. The book is set during the wild west. I love the wild west, and so the book appealed to me greatly. I like this book a lot!

No comments: