What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bye, Bye

For Christmas this year, my Tia Nene came over to California again. We have had a lot of fun having her here, but I'm afraid that tomorrow she leaves. Yes, it's true, but at least I'll have great memories. Tia Nene does a lot when she comes over and we try to make the most of it. She makes cards, so we've learned new techniques from her. It is fun to have her come over. In the past, my family has gone to Las Vegas, Disneyland, Victoria Gardens, and other fun places. This Christmas, we just kicked back and had some fun at home. I stayed up with everyone for the New Year, and exchanged jokes with Tia Nene. It's fun having my aunt coming each Christmas and our birthdays.

No comments: