What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Holidays!

So much has happened during Christmas vacation. Family, friends, making cards for soldiers, going up to the mountains to visit a family in our homeschool group, and more! But in the last week and days, we celebrated the holidays. First, Christmas. Not the the exact day of Jesus' birth, but what can we say? We weren't there to know when Jesus was born. He could have been born in Summer, for all we know! So with all the Christmas stuff we were busy and then there was the party (more like a little family thing) for the New Year! For the first time ever, I managed to stay up to midnight. I have been allowed to, but I couldn't stay awake! We (Joe, Lina, Noel, and I) had sparkling apple cider. Our little get-together wasn't much, but it was still a ton of fun! For now that's all, but tomorrow there'll be more...

No comments: