What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Remembering My Childhood

As I look at Mom's screensaver, displaying pictures of us in our younger years, I yearn for it to be that time again. We had so much fun, and it was just nice being little. I want to be seven, six, five, or even four years old again. It was so much fun! Although, it's not exactly that easy to be a littler kid again. Why? Because you can't! Although many people wish they could, there is no turning back those days, and we had our fun, but now we're older. We can't play and be princesses or pirates. We can't ride little rides at the fair, and play dolls or spies. Memories of our childhood is all we have, and remembering it like it was just happening is all we can do.

No comments: