What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ozma of Oz

"Why! It is a copper man!" Dorothy exclaimed. "Yes, I suppose so," Billina replied.... A fabulous story filled with adventure in Ev and Oz! There are so many adventures Dorothy has. Escaping from the wheelers, finding Tik-Tok the copper man, being locked up by Princess Langwidere, and so much more! Wizard of Oz books bring children to life, with all the tales in every big adventure. It is almost like being there during all of the exciting events. So many old friends and new! A tricky test, a princess who can change her heads, climbing up a rocky hill to get away from the wheelers. Hearing about these Oz stories and many others, I can see why so many people want to read them! L. Frank Baum was very talented and could bring smiles to everyone's face. From the time the first Oz book came out, to the last, people have devoured them. Every fairy tale is exciting, especially for children, but these are wonderful! Fathers and mothers delight in reading these tales with joyous splendor; grandmas and grandpas laugh at the jokes; children bounce up and down waiting for what will happen next. I can't wait to read more of these wondrous tales.

No comments: