What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Marvelous Land of Oz

"A horse is of no use, till he is broken" joked the Woggle-bug. "Oh, do stop those jokes." Tip said, fully frustrated.... Another terrific story! Learn how the legendary ruler, Ozma, came to be ruler! Ozma was once a boy named Tip. Hear how Jack Pumpkinhead came to life! Read about the miraculous sawhorse! Meet all your favorite characters again. Enjoy reading about the adventures of Ozma, and about the Army of Revolt, a band of girls who want to rule Oz. You'll never look at the land of Oz the same way! How did Tip become a boy? And is he really rightful ruler of Oz? How can it be he is a she? Why did the Wizard of Oz pay many visits to old Mombi? All of these questions can be answered in this remarkable book. Living in the land of Oz, there's always a happy ending!

No comments: