What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hotel Deep

I like the ocean. I like it so much. I like to learn about things in the ocean; about all the animals. This book is full of poems about a trip in the ocean, a little sardine's trip. Every single sardine was together, except that one. The little sardine was lucky to live as he traveled. Many things in the ocean could have hurt him. Sardines are very famous in Alaska. Alaska has lots of fish, especially sardines. I hope that whoever you are, reader, you learn more about things. I hope that you are able to learn about many things in the ocean. I've always wanted to, and I think other people should too. They should also be able to have fun while they're doing it. That's why I like this book, Hotel Deep

No comments: