What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Emerald City of Oz

Dorothy picked up a piece. It was an eye. She soon found a nose. She began to search for it... A delightful story! A tour of Oz, and the revenge of the Nome King. Children will have this book for weeks! Enjoy a meal with Dorothy in Bunbury and convince the king to stay king! Meet the Cuttenclips, people made out of paper. They're paper dolls! Enjoy visiting the Yellow Hen, Billina! Go to the athlete college, where none of the young men there have to study! They take study pills, and can also get exercise! See your old chaps the scarecrow, the tin woodman, the cowardly lion, hungry tiger, Omby Amby (the captain general of the army of Oz, who used to be a private), Jack Pumkinhead, Professer Wogglebug, and others. You will never be able to visit the land of Oz though, Oz is invisible! I would have liked to visit the land of Oz.

No comments: