What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Wide Awake Princess

This is the story of Sleeping Beauty's less prissy, younger sister, Annie. Annie is the daring opposite of her older sister. While Gwendolyn, sleeping beauty, dreams of true love, Annie dreams of adventure and a life with friends. She never thinks about boys, until her sister falls asleep. An ordinary girl unaffected by the magic, Annie leaves to find her sister's true love. Along the way, Annie finds out that she might not be the only one in need of true love. Liam, a palace guard (and prince in disguise), accompanies Annie on her adventures and the two discover they each truly have a place in their hearts for the other. The Wide Awake Princess is definitely an awesome read for kids (most probably girls) ten and up.

No comments: