What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kit's Friendship Fun

Kit's Friendship Fun is really cool! My favorite American Girl has her own book full of crafts, recipes, and games! One of my favorite crafts is a clutch purse! If I make it to look like Kit Kittredge's, then I can wear my outfit with the clutch! I'd look just like Kit! I also think that the vanilla milkshake and banana fritters looked delicious! I really would like to buy this book so I can use it. All American Girl fans, check this book out at the library, or buy it! If you've got the time; do the crafts, try the recipes, and have fun. I sure will! Till next time...

No comments: