What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Two Princesses of Bamarre

The Two Princesses of Bamarre is the typical fairy tale adventure. It has everything you would expect to find in a fantasy novel: adventure, dragons, spectors, a big mission, fairies, a bad guy, and the part of the story that I don't care for; romance. This is a good novel. The author wrote it well. The ending, though, did not suit my taste. Only one of the sisters gets a happy ending. To find out which one, you will have to read for yourself! I realize that Gail Carson Levine, the author who also wrote Ella Enchanted, wrote the book so much better than I ever could have done it. I am happy to say that I read The Two Princesses of Bamarre.

No comments: