What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heroes of the American Revolution

Heroes of the American Revolution is a book on historic people during the Revolutionary War. Besides the well known George Washington and Benjamin Franklin; Thomas Paine, Nathan Hale, John Adams, Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, Ethan Allen, and Crispus Attucks, are all featured. There are many more heroes mentioned in this book. The heroes are interesting to read about. I like this book.

No comments: