What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bats at the Ballgame

Here is a poem on the book Bats at the Baseball Game:

Yahoo! Lets give a cheer! 
Bats at the Baseball Game is here!
 I've waited for some time to read this book. 
When we got to Borders I had to take a look.
It's really quite good,
I like the funny names for food.
I can't wait for the next book,
(if there is one at all) 
Perhaps it will be called Bats at the Mall?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trinity:

I like your idea of BATS AT THE MALL,
but wanted to write you, to say most of all:
It's great that you're someone who writes, and who reads.
That's just what a practicing, young writer needs!

Thank you for blogging BATS AT THE BALLGAME, and good luck with your own work!

Best wishes,

Brian Lies
(author/illustrator of the bat books)