What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Wright 3

I like this book. It is about the two kids in Chasing Vermeer. When Calder's friend moves back into the neighborhood, after having left for a time, Calder wants him and Petra to be friends. But that doesn't really happen very easily. It takes a good mystery and an old house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, to bring them all together. I think that making friends can be hard, even if it is a good thing. This book was just as good as the one before it. I think that it would be cool to be the kids in this story. I hope that the author writes a third book.

No comments: