What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Royal TQ 620 Typewriter

I really wanted a typewriter. I went to the store with my mom and we got  one. I have been writing a lot on it. I think that I will do all kinds of things on this typewriter. I am happy I got it. I wrote two stories on it. I also plan to make a Waste - Not, Want - Not Almanac. I hope to write a lot more on this.

No comments: