What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Puppy on the Block

This book is a "Littlest Pet Shop" book. A new dog comes into the shop. Nobody offers to do things with him, they laugh at him. They think he is funny. The dog's name is Dally. He makes friends with a tabby cat. Her name is Tabby. By the end of this story everyone is friends. I think that Dally probably felt happy to finally have other friends besides Tabby. I liked this book. It reminds me of when I made friends with someone in my church, when I was new. I hope to read more "Littlest Pet Shop" books.

No comments: