What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Mysterious Benedict Society & The Perilous Journey

I had been reading this book for some time and just finished it! If you have read my blog before, you'll know about the Mysterious Benedict Society and everything that happened. This book takes up from book one's end. In this story, Mr. Curtain captures Mr. Benedict (his twin), along with Number Two (Mr. Benedict's adopted daughter). Mr. Curtain hopes to gain important information that will help him to cure his narcolepsy. The children race after Curtain in hopes of saving their friends. This book is just as good as the first book. I think the next book will be good as well. I feel happy to know I finished the book. I want to be like Kate, she is my favorite character. I am, after all, fast enough and nimble enough. I can get things done quickly. I like the Mysterious Benedict Society.

No comments: