What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, January 11, 2010

"Me, Myself and I"

Here is a poem I decided to write, that my dad said I could use for the blog. He took three pictures of me and then made them fit together. So again, it's a poem I decided to write, but my family helped me out a lot to be who I am; especially my mom and dad. They're all a bunch of special people; but here we're not talking about my family, we're talking about the poem. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; I am proud to display my poem: "Me, Myself and I".



Me, Myself and I

I think of me,
Who should I be?
Should I be myself?
I don't sit on a shelf.
I should be
The creative me.
So I am I;
With no tail to hold up high.
We are we;
So you see.
It is Me, Myself, and I.

No comments: