What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The City of Ember


The City of Ember is one of my favorite reads! I really liked the book. It also has to do with a really fun thing my family does. When my sister Noel or I finish a book, we get to stay up and watch the movie. We both enjoy having this time. It was fun to read the book. I think back and I really hope I do it again. There is a feeling I get when I read books like this one. This is how I feel. I feel... "Wow! I really just finished a great book and now I get to watch the movie!" I can tell you this book is a book, a lover of books, will want to read again and again! Everybody can say what they want to say about it, but I have my opinion write here. Ha, Ha, Ha! Very funny; but that's not saying what I think of it. This is what I think of it; it makes me smile and I want to put it in my library book pile.

1 comment:

Yesenia said...

Hi Trinity,
You are a really good writer and funny too! Now I'm going to have to see this movie to see why it made you smile and put in your library book pile. I know I should probably read the book first but I'll just have Raquel do all the reading for me. :)
Love,
Ms. Yesenia