What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rebecca Rubin Series (American Girl)

Rebecca Rubin, what a girl! These books are about a girl I admire, a girl who lived during the time of World War I. Rebecca is the heart of a six book series inspiring you to follow your dreams. It inspires you to become your own person, to be who you want to be when you grow up. Rebecca is a really good actor, she wants to act in a movie.  When I think of how life must have been in her day, I really understand her feelings. I wonder if she ever felt scared. If I were her I would have been scared when I entered America.  It probably would have been hard for her to be who she was. But being your own person isn't bad at all, in fact it can inspire other people. To wrap it up, this was a great series and I really enjoyed it. I will enjoy it for the rest of my life. The American Girl Company sells Rebecca dolls, I wish I had a doll of her.

No comments: