What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Mystery of the Silver Spider


This book was exciting. I thought about how exciting it would be to be an investigator. This is the eighth book, in a large series. When I heard they had more books, I wanted to read them. For me, I could come up with something if I was in trouble. I actually told one of my friends about starting our own three investigators thing. In fact, I think it will be "The Four Investigators" and our symbol could be a number four crossing a question mark. We actually have already planned out where our headquarters might be. So as you can see, a book can take you anywhere; it can inspire you to do creative things. You can go anywhere, anytime, using your imagination. Your adventure might not be as mysterious as this book was, but it sure will be special.

No comments: