What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, October 15, 2012

50 Years...

My grandparents recently had their 50th anniversary. It was so much fun surprising them. Our aunt, Irene, came on Thursday as a surprise; she made her entrance that night. On Saturday we went to Lucille's at Victoria Gardens. Tia Sylvia and Tio Ed came, along with Tia Sal and Tio Joe (which was also a surprise). We went into the restaurant, where we had reserved seats on the patio. Yaya and Yayo arrived with Tia Nene and then we started to order. The food there was excellent. I liked the food. To celebrate their 50th anniversary, the restaurant gave Yaya and Yayo free ice cream, which we ended up eating. It was fun. Our grandparents are sweet, considerate, and different. Saturday we truly celebrated them being together, as a family.

No comments: