What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Into the Gauntlet

Into the Gauntlet is the last of The 39 Clues series. I've read it before, but I really like it and decided to get it again. Now I currently am trying to join on the website. It's ridiculous. We can't get on to Yahoo. com to read the email so I can officially join, so I am really annoyed. Frankly, I don't know what you can do on there once you join, so I'm not too ecstatic about the whole thing. But, hey! Reading the book was fun, so at least I get that out of it. So, write tomorrow!

No comments: