What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

American Girl Story Contest

Based on the new girls created, this contest is definitely a fun one. I have already started my story. It has to be submitted by September 9. It has to be between 500 and 1000 words. I am nearly done. I could get it finished today! I might just do that. The prize is one of 20 doll collections. I am so excited. I can't wait to see if I win anything. If I don't, who cares. I just won the Kay Snow and eventually I'll get my very first book published. And that's the way I like it. So, till tomorrow...

No comments: