What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Viper's Nest

The Viper's Nest is the seventh book in the 39 Clues series. It is very good. Amy and Dan have now met the persuasive, purely evil, Isabel Kabra. She is determined to follow the next lead while Amy and Dan are stalled. Amy and Dan are not ones to be intimidated and pursue the next clue. It leads them to Lybia, Dan's style city. Of course he goes crazy with junk food, but Amy doesn't give him a lot of time to think about that. Soon, they find the next clue, and escape the clutches of their ruthless competitors. Their next destination? China. Their next historic relative to study on? Puyi, a supposed-to-be-emperor. I think that the seventh book was great!

No comments: