What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Marigold and the Feather of Hope, the Journey begins

Marigold and the Feather of Hope, the Journey Begins is the first book in The Fairy Chronicles series. The books are about nine year old girls who can turn into fairies. They are amazing. My favorite fairy is Firefly. She is really cool. She can do a lot of cool things, and doesn't have to worry when she flies. Those who don't believe in fairies only see a firefly, hence the name, "Firefly." My favorite mentor is Madame Swallowtail. She is a lot like Mom. She is graceful and elegant. She is wise and knows what to not do. She is really cool. I also liked the extras in the back of the book. Right now my Pop is scanning the extras, like recipes, for me. I really like The Fairy Chronicles!

No comments: