What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In Too Deep

This book is awesome! The kids go to Sydney, Australia, one of the places I'd love to visit! On top of that, if it could get any better, they learn a lot about AMELIA EARHART!!! She is awesome! I've read so many books about her. She is one of the most awesome, most amazing figures, in history! She drove a plane by herself! Sadly, my fun was cut short when trouble came to take it's wages. The Kabras, Alistair Oh, and the Holts. Amy meets Isabel Kabra. Isabel Kabra is the mother of Ian and Natalie Kabra, one of their most deadly foes. I like this book a lot!

No comments: