What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mandie and the Catacombs

Mandie and the Catacombs is one of the many books in the Mandie series. Mandie has been given permission to go with her Grandmother Taft to Europe on an exciting trip. But Mandie finds out she wanted much more than she bargained for. Mandie's whole trip in Europe goes through many, many, books. I have finished Mandie and the Shipboard Mystery, Mandie and the Foreign Spies, and recently, Mandie and the Catacombs. I am now working on the next book, in which Mandie has a new mystery to solve. I soon will blog on Mandie and the Singing Chalet!

No comments: