What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Circle of Fire

Circle of Fire is one of many History Mysteries. This book takes place during the 1950's. People still don't let colored people eat, drink, or do anything at the same place white's do, yet colored people are free. Mendy is a twelve year old colored girl who has a lot of problems on her hands. During the book she has found out that there is a band of people planning to blow up the school that Eleanor Roosevelt is going to speak at in three days! Mendy and her friend Jeffrey save the day. I liked this book a lot!!!

No comments: