What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Storybound

Marissa Burt is now on my list of favorite authors! Storybound was a captivating, mysterious book that I enjoyed reading. I whole-heartedly recommend this to any reader who loved Inkheart.
Una Fairchild has no parents. One day she picks up a book. She blacks out, only to discover she has been written into the book! Peter Merriweather discovers her secret and helps her figure out how to fit in. As they work together, they believe the Muses are supposedly trying to destroy Story. Instead, they discover it was only one muse, Fidelus, who did these things! Una and Peter have to figure out how to save Story along with Sam, the talking cat; Endeavor (Indy) the son of a tale-keeper; and others. This story was left at a cliffhanger (which I kind of hate) but it is cool. I hope a second book is written, but we shall see. Tomorrow I will write about another great book. Until then...

No comments: