What started it all....


I want to be a writer. I read almost everything and then enjoy writing about what I have read. Sometimes I write about family events, thoughts that I think, or book ideas that I would like to finish. My Mom and Pop told me when I get older, I can try an internship to learn more about writing. One day, maybe I will even make my own book.


My Pop was so excited when I told him I wanted to write, that he suggested I start a blog. Here I can write about anything and other people can see my thoughts. Maybe this will help me become a better writer.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

I've been so busy working on my book that I totally forgot what the date was! Plus I lose track of time a lot. Tomorrow is my Pop's birthday! My grandmother was actually the one who mentioned it and I am grateful that she did. I've been working to make a present and other stuff (Pop if you're reading this, sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow) so I hope he enjoys it. I'm hoping to post on tomorrow's events Wednesday. Who knows where we may go tomorrow, but I hope the Lord blesses us as we do it. Here's hoping for tomorrow!

No comments: